Saturday, May 16, 2015

No More Midterms This Year

my latest nightmare\




My conscious mind knows I must have done a reasonably good job on all three mid-terms, but when sleep hits and my dreams take over, a whole different reality sets in. Still, I'm glad they're history. I won't know until Wednesday how i did officially. The grades are officially pass/fail, but most of the profs will tell us more if we want to know, as in just how far from "pass" or "fail" we actually were.

Today was reserved for everything except anything academic. I don't have clearance to run yet, so I went diving instead, which was fun. I'm not as good as I was back in the day, but I can still avoid embarrassing myself in public of no Olympians are standing around watching. 

Tomorrow my overachiever study group meets to study again. Because we just had a midterms, it will be as much socializing as studying, but we will get some work done. It's only three weeks until finals, and in less than a month I'll be on my final summer vacation of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Relax. I know you did well.

    If you want, you can read about German style Mexican food on my travel blog and thank God you live in California.

    ReplyDelete